La Brasserie and Le Rendez-Vous
《2020 - 2021 Wine Spectator Best Award of Excellence 》
La Brasserie at The Landis Taipei is a French restaurant with a perfect setting for a brisk business or leisure dining. Brightly polished brass railings, Burgundy red seats and cast iron decorations have been maintained to provide warm and enthusiastic atmosphere. Diners get to enjoy provincial specialties, International varieties and healthy sumptuous breakfast buffet. It is an ideal spot for cocktails or an array of mixed drinks with friends, acquaintances, and business colleagues.
|Hours||In response to the evolving pandemic, La Brasserie will adjust its operational hours accordingly. If you need assistance, please call (02)25971234.|
|Cuisine||Western Cuisine/La Brasserie/French Traditional Cuisine|
|Specials||SALADE NIÇOISE / SOUPE A L’OIGNON GRATINEE / SOUFFLE|
|Seats||108(including Le Rendez-Vous )|
|Wine service||The corkage charge per bottle is NT$1,000 for wines and NT$2,000 for spirits|
|Note||Due to food sanitation and safety concerns, only guide dog is allowed in the hotel property.|
|Note||We serve French mineral water at NT$80+10% per person
We serve beef from America, Australia and Japan.
Reservation and Cancellation Terms and Conditions
* A deposit of NT$500 per person will be required for booking on weekends and holidays at La Brasserie of The Landis Taipei.
* The booking above 8 guests will be charged 30% of total fee .
* Online deposit pay is only available for VISA, MASTER CARD and JCB.
* Your booking is subject to a reservation confirmation whereby you agree to be bound by the respective Terms and Conditions.
Please take note of the cancellation and no show policy:
1. Any cancellation made prior to 7 days in advance before the dining date, will receive a full amount of refund.
2. Any cancellation or change of date made within 7 days, 30% of the deposit will be forfeited.
3. Any cancellation or change of date made within 3 days, 50% of the deposit will be forfeited.
4. Any cancellation or change of date made on the dining date, 100% of the deposit will be forfeited.
Alsatian Sauerkraut with Pork Knuckle
Imported Alsatian Sauerkraut, Pork Knuckle, Sausages and Red Potatoes